生活口語:擲硬幣決定誰睡下鋪吧 Bottom bunk
來源:易賢網 閱讀:992 次 日期:2017-06-24 09:23:40
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“生活口語:擲硬幣決定誰睡下鋪吧 Bottom bunk”,方便廣大網友查閱!

A:Alright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?好吧,我們需要有個計劃。首先,你要哪一張床?

B:Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?嗯,每個人都想要下鋪。我們何不擲硬幣來決定呢?

A:Alright. Do you have a coin?好吧。你有硬幣嗎?

B:Yes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.有的。這兒有一枚兩毛五的硬幣。我往上丟,你來猜。

A:Heads.正面。

B:Sorry, it's tails. You lose.很抱歉,是反面。你輸了。

A:Oh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.喔,這樣吧。你睡下鋪。我們的立體音響又怎么辦呢?看來我們都帶了各自的音響。可只能放得下一臺。

B:Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?你的音響比我的好,你介意我們合用嗎?

A:No, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.不,我不介意。我真不知道在這么小的房間我們能把喇叭放在哪里。

B:Probably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.我們或許可以把一個放在那個柜臺上,可以把另一個放在床的旁邊。在那邊。

A:Alright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?好。真是個好主意。書桌要怎么分呢?我們有兩張書桌,一張靠窗戶,另一張靠門?你要哪一張?

B:Well, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?嗯,當然是靠窗戶的書桌是比較好。你認為呢?

A:Yes, I agree.是呀,我同意。

B:So since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.既然是我睡下鋪,你何不用靠窗戶的書桌呢?那會比較公平。

A:Alright.好吧。

B:I mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.我的意思是,我們可以擲硬幣決定,但是我很可能會再贏一遍。你知道的我的運氣好得不得了。特別是跟女孩子交朋友方面。

A:Is that right?真的嗎?

B:Yes, that's right.當然喔。

A:Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you.嗯,我希望你能讓我跟著你一塊兒出去玩,或許我可以跟你學學。

B:Oh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help beginners.Just call me Big Brother Dave.喔,沒問題。我一直都很樂意幫助初學者。只要叫我迪夫大哥就好了。

A:Are all lucky people so stuck up?所有有好運的人都那么臭屁嗎?

B:C'mon, don't take it seriously! I'm just kidding.好了,不要那么認真!我是開玩笑的。

A:Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it.無論如何,我用靠窗戶的書桌,你睡下鋪。就這樣說定了。

B:Why don't we start unpacking these boxes?我們何不開始把箱子打開?

A:I will go get something to eat. You unpack first.Then, when I come back, I'll unpack.我去吃點東西,你先整理。等我回來,我再整理。

B:Alright. See you later.好吧,待會兒見。

更多信息請查看生活口語
由于各方面情況的不斷調整與變化,易賢網提供的所有考試信息和咨詢回復僅供參考,敬請考生以權威部門公布的正式信息和咨詢?yōu)闇剩?/div>

2025國考·省考課程試聽報名

  • 報班類型
  • 姓名
  • 手機號
  • 驗證碼
關于我們 | 聯系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 新媒體/短視頻平臺 | 手機站點 | 投訴建議
工業(yè)和信息化部備案號:滇ICP備2023014141號-1 云南省教育廳備案號:云教ICP備0901021 滇公網安備53010202001879號 人力資源服務許可證:(云)人服證字(2023)第0102001523號
聯系電話:0871-65099533/13759567129 獲取招聘考試信息及咨詢關注公眾號:hfpxwx
咨詢QQ:1093837350(9:00—18:00)版權所有:易賢網